We are always looking for the right individuals whose expectations for excellence match our own. We use a mutual selection process and spend an extensive amount of time with prospective candidates. We'll give you an honest view of both the advantages and disadvantages of a career opportunity in financial services.
Finding the right combination between what you want out of a career, and what a career provides is a unique journey. We offer women advisors a unique blend of support, freedom and quality. The right balance between building something for yourself, but not by yourself. There are many qualities about being a Financial Advisor that make it an attractive and fulfilling career choice for women. Read More.
Is a Career as a Financial Advisor Right for You?
An ideal Financial Advisor candidate is someone seeking a meaningful career. Someone that would enjoy making a positive impact in others' lives. You have the opportunity to enjoy the freedom and flexibility that many people look for in a career and be rewarded with significant income potential, bonuses and benefits.
Financial advising provides what most people look for in a career:
- Impact Bringing fulfillment to clients' lives through thoughtful and thorough financial advising.
- Independence Finding freedom from time constraints allows the kind of flexibility most people search for today.
- Income Experienced advisors have unlimited earning potential.
As a Financial Advisor, you can:
- Work in one of today's top-rated careers 1
- Help clients achieve financial security
- Develop financial strategies to meet clients' changing needs
- Create customized solutions in the long-term best interest of clients
- Apply your financial knowledge and expertise
- Have the potential to earn unlimited income
1 Source: Jobs Rated Almanac
At Pioneer Financial Group, we look for candidates whose personal values are supported by our values. Through this synergy a successful partnership can flourish. Important candidate attributes include:
- Determination and commitment
- Self-motivation and discipline
- People skills and sales abilities
Your Career Path
Depending on your goals and aspirations, you can determine your own career path!
If you're interested in learning more about working with an organization where you can create your own future, contact us via email at email@example.com.
Financial Planner Apprentice
Get on track to becoming a CFP®
Apprentice to Residency to Mastery…
Become a member of our team of financial advisors at Pioneer Financial Group. Our clients depend on us to help them prepare financially, both during the good economic times, as well as during the challenging times. Personal finance can be complicated, and folks need someone who can guide them to accomplish their goals. We believe that everyone deserves a good advisor, so our team works hard to ensure that we’re serving our clients’ needs, both today and into the future. We’re currently adding to our teams in both our Warwick, Rhode Island and Dedham, Massachusetts offices.
Our educational efforts are not just limited to our clients. In the community, we have made a concentrated effort to team up with area colleges and associations to bring financial education to individuals who may be looking for information. Pioneer has been actively providing public financial education on retirement planning held in two three-hour sessions throughout the year. With that said, we’re searching for individuals to join our team as Financial Planners who we believe may be able to provide that type of education to the public as part of their practice.
Our Financial Planner Development Program involves two stages.
A four to six month paid Apprenticeship Program
- Allows for obtaining the SIE, Series 7 and Series 66 registrations as well as your Life, Accident, and Health producers’ license.
- Provides for learning foundational skills that are necessary to grow your business
A four year Residency Program
- Continue to build on the foundation laid in the apprenticeship program and hone your skills
- Build a business for yourself, but not by yourself
- Work toward obtaining your CFP designation after the first year in residency
We offer full subsidized benefits and retirement plan opportunities as part of our compensation program.
- Four-year college degree or equivalent
- Ideally 2+ years of customer service or business development experience
- Desire to help others reach financial goals while building your career in a professional setting
- Existing securities registrations are a plus, but not required
To learn more about Pioneer Financial Group, you can visit our website at www.pioneer-financial.com or contact Mike Toole, Field Director of the Warwick, RI office, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 401-244-3200.
Experienced Financial Advisor
What's missing from your practice?
Established in 1999, Pioneer Financial Group is an independent financial services firm specializing in financial education and customized planning strategies. To maintain our independence, we have chosen Securian Financial Services as our broker dealer and registered investment advisor. This unique relationship positions us well to serve both our clients and our advisors. Contact us directly to learn more about the local opportunities here in RI and in our Windsor, CT locations.
Qualified financial advisors are in high demand as baby boomers struggle with determining the best income, investment, and risk management strategies. Many are looking for direction and want to be sure they are going to be ‘OK.’ Pioneer Financial Group is seeking an advisor that has experience in working with these individuals along with a proven track record of success in the industry. We specialize in programs that are geared toward first educating the client and then providing them with a process of developing a sound financial plan. A client’s implementation of the financial plan is a separate process and is handled outside the scope of the plan. As an independent firm, we are able to offer clients quality products that best fit their needs. If you have the experience and skills to provide these services and can use improvement in how you market to these folks, then we should meet.
Our ideal candidate will be an individual who truly embraces financial services through a Fee-based Planning approach. A bachelor degree is required and preference will be given to those candidates that have shown a willingness to continue their education in the industry through the pursuit of additional certifications. (i.e. CFP®, ChFC®, CLU® etc.) A personalized financial transition package is available. We offer full subsidized benefits including medical, dental, group life, group disability, errors & omissions coverage, 401k, deferred compensation, and long term care insurance.
Other Position Qualifications:
- 3 plus years in the financial services industry preferred
- Experience in a classroom or seminar setting as a presenter/instructor preferred
- Must hold Series 6 & 63 Registrations (Series 7 & 66 or equivalent preferred)
- Must hold or have the ability to pass the Life, Accident & Health licensing examination
- Pass all background check due diligence (including credit and criminal checks)
- Measurable industry sales results ($100,000 + in GDC preferred)
Arthur Colello, CLU®, ChFC®, CASL®, AIF®
Phone: 401-244-3200 ext. 220
Toll Free: 866-514-0261
Contact: Arthur Colello
Number of Openings: 1